Monday, January 28, 2013

Maybe Wishes Do Come True: ROBOTECH Movie and Miniatures!

Okay, so occasionally I head over to ICv2 which has news on gaming, movies, etc.  Ever so often there is a minor tidbit of interest--but not this time.  Oh, no my friends, not this time.  As I have let slip in earlier posts I am a mecha fan, and a Robotech fan in particular.  So what to my wondering eyes doth appear but:

Warner Bros. Names Director for 'Robotech': "Warner Bros. has been developing a big screen, live-action adaptation of Robotech since 2007."

and

Robotech RPG Tactics: Defense of Macross Island:   "This deluxe box set game contains dozens of mecha such as Veritech Fighters and Destroids."  Yup, gonna be buying me one of them as soon as possible.

So, yeah, that rocks. <smiles serenely>

No comments:

Post a Comment