Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What D&D Character Am I? My Results

Okay, so I noticed a couple recent blog posts where people were providing their results from one of the "What D&D Character Am I" quizzes out there.  That sounded like a challenge, so I went to http://www.easydamus.com/character.html and did the quiz there.  For what it's worth, here's what I got:

I Am A: Lawful Neutral Elf Wizard (5th Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 9
Constitution - 12
Intelligence - 17
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 12

 I've often thought that this quiz method might be a fun way to generate characters for a D&D game.  All the players would take the quiz and play whatever comes back, except that they would all start at the same level (not necessarily 1st level).  Because you can choose whatever response you want to each question, players could either choose ones which represent them or a notional character.

No comments:

Post a Comment