Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yep, Backing Another Kickstarter...

Okay, so a little while ago I reviewed Ponies for Pathfinder and declared it to be good, if lacking in artwork. (Might I suggest www.deviantart.com as a superb source for pony artwork?) .  Well, now Mr. Silver has launched a Kickstarter called "Ponies for Pathfinder, Setting Handbook".  I've already jumped in and joined the project.  I really have no idea when, if ever, I'll actually get to play a ponies game--and I'm only vaguely familiar with the show.  However, I think it's such a terrific "alternative" approach to fantasy gaming that I want to be a part of it.

And yet by a weird coincidence, Bronycon 2013 will be held next weekend in Baltimore, just a few short miles from my house.  Or is it a coincidence?  Maybe it's a sign from Princess Celestia...

1 comment:

  1. You are a prince amongst men, or ponies. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete